Danielson Pacific FTC Crab Trap-24in x 24in x 13in,Blue
Description: The Danielson Pacific FTC Crab Trab is constructed of vinyl-coated steel wire and measures 24" L x 24" W x 13" H. It features four entrance doors and two escape rings for small crabs with a fall-away rot-cord system to disable the trap should it not be retrievable.
- As a favorite of sport and recreational crabbers throughout the Pacific Northwest for the last 40 years, the original folding crab trap for Pacific Northwest crabs has sold over 1 million traps
- Constructed of vinyl-coated heavy-duty steel wire, its durable design stands up to heavy use in salt water
- The trap expands to 24 x 24 x 13 inches and folds flat for easy transport and storage and features four entrance doors and two escape rings for small crabs
- Proven effective at catching Dungeness and Rock Crabs and meets all legal requirements for crab traps in Washington and Oregon with a fall away rot cord system to disable the trap should it not be retrievable
- Simple design ensures easy bait placement for bait cages or bait bags. Catch your own delectable crab
Details: Folds flat for easy transport and storage.
Release Date: 10-12-2011
- 1 Fishing Trap